Cat Ski Mt. Bailey Rates & Ski Packages
Diamond Lake Resort and Cat Ski Mt Bailey remain committed to providing the finest backcountry skiing and snowboarding experience in the northwest at a competitive price. Diamond Lake resort offers many lodging options ranging from basic motel rooms to a deluxe twelve person cabin.
All trips include transportation between the lodge and the mountain.
Stay & Ski Incentive Package **Best Package**
- Skiiers get a special motel rate of $80.00 per night. (plus tax and resort fee) Maximum of 2 people per room
- Prices subject to change
2020-2021 Season Rates: Reservations Call 541-793-3333 x 1
Due to Covid-19 we are only allowing 6 skiers per day.
The cost is $3,000.00 for the cat from 1 up to 6 guests maximum
We do not mix or match groups
One person books and pays for the whole cat
That person is responsible for putting together a group they feel comfortable skiing with
Masks are required while in the lodge, snow cat and any indoor area
Masks are also required any time outdoors where 6 foot distance caanot be mainatined
- Due to Covid-19 we are not offering powder passes this season
Cat Ski Mt. Bailey Reservations
- The maximum number of skiers and snowboarders per day is always six.
- Due to covid and weather extremes we will not require a deposit at the time you book your trip. Only exception is if your trip is within 7 days. At that time we will confirm your trip and collect the full amount of $3,000.00. If payment is not made 7 days prior to ski trip we will open the date back to the public.
- 7 days prior to your trip we will collect the amount due in full. At that time we need to know how many skiers your bringing so we can prepare lunches.
- We accept Visa and Master Card. Please have your card number and expiration date ready so we can process it for the deposit amount.
- Reservations with less than 7 days notice require payment in full for all days reserved and are non-refundable. Please have your credit card ready so we can charge the total amount due.
- Once within the 7 days and we collect your deposit there is no cancellations. If we cannot perform due to conditions or mechanical issues we will reschedule for the current season.
- No Refunds or credits will be given for missed skiing due to skier ability, fitness, equipment failure, or personal choice.
- Unlike heli-skiing, the snow cat can access the mountain during inclement weather conditions. Be prepared to ski challenging weather and snow conditions. Safety is our main concern. The decision to ski or not will be made each morning by the lead guide.
- If the decision to not ski has been made we will reschedule your trip durring the current season or take you to a nearby lift service ski area or a guided snowmobile trip. If at the end of the season you have not rescheduled your trip we will refund 50% of your deposit. You will forfeit 50% of deposit paid.
- We strongly suggest the purchase of trip insurance.